I just got a death threat from a coward on Facebook, but It's the guys in ties on the TV I'm worried about
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.salon.com
2019/08/10/its-not-just-david-duke-and-the-kkk-anymore-its-tucker-carlson-and-fox-news-network-who-sell-hate/

Isn't Salon selling hate against Tucker Carlson and Fox by attempting (unsuccessfully in my view) to associate them with David Duke and the KKK?

Irony fail.

Again: not providing the actual original quotes. Sorry guys but since 2016 the media have become 100% unusable. So unless you quote what Tucker actually said (a link to a transcript or a video), I'm going to assume you are just fabricating nonsense. Sorry, but the boy has cried wolf just too many times. "Fox sells hate", hee hee, says who?

I'm pretty sure that calling Tucker Carlson a KKK guy is cultural appropriation.

So fuck Salon.

yeah pointing out "white supremacy" is a propaganda psyop by corporate media to denigrate anyone who complains about the current state of anti white racism as "selling hate" is what I would expect from a rag that hasn't made a profit in years and only survives because it's billionaire owners need to keep the brainwashing going.

I couldn't get through it, it was written too poorly. Salon could really use a new editor and some new writers.

Is this satire?

The heartbreak of paranoid schizophrenia.

Unless a complaint was made to the Police I'm going to not believe the claim about receiving a death threat

Salon is just another media channel for Jewish anti-white hate.

Everyone we dont like is KKK!!!! ~ Salon

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dissenter
connecting...