22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-08-23/macron-warns-uk-could-become-us-vassal-state

"Hail Hydra."

Clown world. Macron is a 'vassal' and his own country is in ruin.

Hey Macron, mind your own fucking business. Don't you have some Muslims to defend for burning down Churches they could not Convert, or something of a far more sinister nature?! You mind yours and we'll mind ours, how's that sound?

I heard that, if there's a no-deal Brexit, that the British Isles will break free of its continental shelf, float into the Atlantic, and sink without a trace.

Fuck both options, we are nobody's bitch, E=mc^2 says so.

Macron makes it sound like that's a bad thing.

What happens when a bunch of religious, well being, farmers kick your ass with muskets :)

Honestly, if only going from the news I hear of our ally across the pond, the UK could only WISH they could be one of our vassal states.
Our Constitution and Bill of Rights (outside of voting) apply in every U.S. territory from Freedom of Speech to ownership of firearms, which would undoubtedly put a dent in London's knife crimes that our favorite gay muzzie terrorist is so proud.

I would like the UK to become a US vassal state. Make this happen.

Also buy Greenland.

With unfair trade and following China's tariffs they think there steering the ship on us..who's Macron nuts anyway?

Trending On www.zerohedge.com
Trending Comments On www.zerohedge.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...