Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=ZV269pkPqeg

Do Christians have the right to believe what they want to believe or only just the gay people?

Ironically, the woke left is ideologically opposed to the American way of life most of us want.

If you really think your entire existence is opposed by a chicken sandwich, then you have too many serious problems in your retardation.

R.I.P. Canada

Do you know what I do when I come across businesses I don't like? I don't go there and move on with my life

Because I'm not a mentally ill weirdo

Still contend, only problem i have with CFA is they always give me too many CFA Sauce packets...and that there isn't a Chick-fil-a in my town. :(

Want to know something wild though? One of my favorite CFA meals, is their Sausage-Egg-and-cheese biscuit sandwiches (only served during breakfast). Those bois are amazing. Moist and delicious...

...fuck now I want Chick-fil-a.

There IS no reasonable explanation. They’re asswipes. Asswipes get triggered just like pissed-off two-year-olds. Narcissistic, unhinged and undisciplined.

The intolerance and self-perceived privilege of the LGBTQ community. We have the right to object to their lifestyle, but nobody has the right to object to ours.

Edit History

2019-20-Th 12:20:10 am

The intolerance of the LGBTQ community. We have the right to object to their lifestyle, but they cannot be allowed to object to ours.

Mr. Wheeler:

It's hard to love a faggot who incessantly whines about what a young woman does with her lips. Different sights disgust different people. Your feelings are no more special than others. You shall continue to be berated until you treat others with the same ideological fairness that you demand for yourself.

Remember- this is all an excercise in power. What matters to them is that Chick-fil-A resists their influence.

You think Chic Fil A is bad, try your local kebab shop you fucking morons.

Dissenter
connecting...