Our friendly neighbourhood Stalinist has some woke takes for us today. Also the Islamists did nothing wrong, apparently. Follow me on Bitchute: https://www.b...
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=UDe7791s4d4

I'm sure we'll be seeing the MSM outrage any time now......

I posted this on another page, but I'll post it here too:

Don't give this Andrew Garfield-looking bastard the time of day. He's a Marxist scumbag who lives off of outrage. He is the human equivalent of cancer with a college degree in something something studies.

Hasan Piker has the IQ of a tater tot. He is a legit drooler idiot. What do you expect from a Turk roach

Oh Dear. It looks like somebody, said something.

Don't call him Hasan Piker, he doesn't like people naming him by the powerword. Rather like Talcum X, he likes to be referred to as his superhero alias: Brown Fabio

Nonono... they wouldn't chop Hasan Piker's head off for being an atheist.

They would throw him off of a building for being a faggot.

All muzzies are terrorists.

Wow

As I said on Tim Pool's related video, Hasan Piker -- How appropriate of a name! - is alive only because he's not worth incarceration....He would do well to pray that never changes.

There are only two options for American intervention in the middle east, and both options require the US to first throw off the yoke of a "certain group of people."

America can either just say fuck it, leave them to their own devices, and only ever get involved if it actually threatens us or our allies (we'd need to get real allies, though, right now we don't have any), OR we admit the obvious but uncomfortable truth that some groups of people are unfit to govern themselves, at least in a manner conducive to interacting with actually civilised nations.

Yeah, I'm potentially advocating a return to Imperial Colonialism.

Personally, I'd choose the first option, but either way this half-assed shit has to stop. Its pointless, counter-productive, and geared by that "certain group of people" to make America the visible bad guy in the region (IE, all the deaths, all the crippling physical and mental injuries, all of the soul-wrenching trauma of pointless war, all the trillions of American tax dollars spent ostensibly for the benefit of people who fundamentally hate everything about us, was all a giant distraction).

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...