George Washington University associate professor Elisabeth Anker criticized the concept of freedom Sunday in comments to CBC Radio regarding the Canadian “Freedom Convoy” protest.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/02/freedom-slippery-concept-prof-says-freedom-tool-far-right/

So, given their own comment, that means that the tool of the 'far-left' is the opposite of Freedom, right? So their tool is authoritarianism and communism. They're saying it out loud now.

That cunt needs to face a firing squad

How strange, I'm a far right freedom loving American and yet I want this woman either kicked out of the country or thrown in prison for subversion. She might have a point. The pendulum is swinging back sweetheart.

Was Freedom a far-right tool when slaves were struggling for it?

That professor needs to be fired and sent to Siberia to live. People who do not understand Freedom should not enjoy the concept in a free nation. They will work to undermine freedom. Also to claim it is a "far-right" concept shows she is not fit to teach at the university level. She needs to be kicked out of America.

"The foolishness of that comment is so deep, I can only ascribe it to higher education. You have to have gone to college to say something that stupid." - Dennis Prager

Was Freedom a far-right tool when oppressed religious minorities were clawing their way out of Europe for America?

Elisabeth Anker produces nothing of value. University types shill each other's useless books. Lefty libraries buy them.

Hard to believe how stupid these people are.

(((Elisabeth Anker)))

Every single time.

Dissenter
connecting...