Larry Tomczak: On child raising, we must 'shape the will without breaking the spirit'
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/time-reimagine-replace-spanking/

Wow haven't seen a stock photo of a white family in like 15 years.

Depends on the kid. Some kids are animals. And only the father should correct the animal.

Dr Spock the jew told the goy parents not to spank and you now have a generation of blm/antifas. Id rather have a generation of nazis

Edit History

2021-23-We 12:23:06 am

Depends on the kid. Some kids are animals. And only the father should correct the animal.

Dr Spock the jew told parents not to spank and you have a generation of blm/antifas. Id rather have a generation of nazis

2021-24-We 12:24:08 am

Dr Spock the jew told parents not to spank and you now have a generation of blm/antifas. Id rather have a generation of nazis

Spare the spanking, spoil the child, people who love their kids discipline them early on. Coddling them turns them into parent haters, then self centered, poor excuses for human beings when they grow up. Look at all the twisted, undisciplined trash that results from no father, and no discipline in the household.

#ReimagineIdiots

I was smacked around if I acted like a fool, it did not break my spirit one iota. Libatrds have raised a generation of degenerates with their unicorn farts and fairy dust parenting ideas.

Sorry, you're only allowed to abort them, or forcibly inject them, you're not allowed to spank them. It's only Progressive. Stop being such a bigot.

B.S. Some kids are pigheaded

I have conflicted thoughts on this... Spanking me incentivized me to find more creative ways to avoid getting caught more than it did to deter me from whatever it is I had done. Hitting a child in anger, justified or not, does not deter behavior and can lead to unintended abuse or an excess in harm, and if most parents are like my parents I was told never to hit my siblings to punish them or act out anger which is a contradiction of the behavior of spanking. Punishment for bad behavior is a must, and it should fit the offense, and it should be done after the parent has had a chance to calm down. Some may choose not to after deferring, but I think it should still be carried out after explaining the what and why and then engaging in a planned and deliberate punishment.

Dissenter
connecting...