One day before the enacting of her mandate that all health care workers in the state be vaccinated, New York Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul told the congregation of a Brooklyn megachurch that the unvaccinated "aren't listening to God."
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/n-y-governor-unvaccinated-arent-listening-god/

Government is not God. Mad scientists are not God. Pharmaceutical companies, not God. Globalists, the opposite of God. Our undamaged bodies, on the other hand, are made by God. Isn't there a nearby river they could toss this whore into?

Really? Is she a prophet, now?

Our answer is still "no," Kathy. Get over it.

. . . .

Edit: Oh, wow. Just wow. Reading further, I come across this passage.

"'But you know, there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this. You know who they are,' Hochul continued.

'I need you to be my apostles.'"

Thinks that she can have national guardsmen fill in for trained physicians and nurses. Is now speaking for God, and needs apostles, as if she was Christ, herself? Hear it for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXaP76musWM

I think this is the fake Christian version of wandering off into Caligula territory. Clearly, if you're in New York, it's time to run.

Edit History

2021-47-Mo 03:47:32 pm

2021-47-Mo 03:47:56 pm

"'But you know, there's people out there who aren't listening to God and what God wants. You know this. You know who they are,' Hochul continued.

Thinks that she can have national guardsmen fill in for trained physicians and nurses. Is now speaking for God, and needs apostles, as if she was Christ, herself? Hear it for herself.

I think this is the fake Christian version of wandering off into Caligula territory. Clearly, if you're in New York, it's time to run.

2021-46-Mo 04:46:37 pm

. . . .

Thinks that she can have national guardsmen fill in for trained physicians and nurses. Is now speaking for God, and needs apostles, as if she was Christ, herself? Hear it for herself.

If she can actually hear God, New York is in for an even bigger world of hurt.

If Hochul is TRULY this righteous that those who refuse to submit to the Facui/Gates/Pig Pharma tyranny are not listening to God and are engaging in such a grave sin, WHERE in the Bible are her threats ACTUALLY justified by Christ?

Communist Dems are all atheists, so invoking God to them is like running honest elections.

How about this?

Take all the syringes you plan to inject into my and mine, and go fuck yourself with them. All you fuckers from New York can stuff your advice and wizdumb....

Your state is a ghetto filled shit hole in deep debt with a severe gang problem and poor air quality. Did we miss anything?

She doesn't know God.

Kathy Hochul is not my pope. The pope is not my doctor.

I don't know who her god is... Baal, Mammon, Satan? I don't believe my God would want me to submit to being poisoned at the behest of the corrupt and power mad.

this scrunt thinks she speaks for God now...??? WTF!

Dissenter
connecting...