Tommy Lee says he's leaving the U.S. if Trump wins the reelection.
56 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.tmz.com
2020/10/15/tommy-lee-leaving-country-if-trump-wins-re-election/

You better follow through with your promise, you fucking fagtard fuck. Too many of you useless celebrity eaters promised to leave the country last time, YET HERE YOU ALL ARE.

Why don't you move to Africa instead of Europe?

Yet more reasons to vote Trump 2020!

Enjoy your new 70% tax rate, dickhead.

Greece is a great place for one Tom or another. Take comfort that Tom Hanks is waiting there for you with open arms.

You had four years to do something, so you just sound full of shit. Why don't you go hang out with that other asshole who says the same thing and never does anything, Alec Baldwin.

Hell, I left the US years ago. Trump winning and a continuing rightward shift is the only thing that would make me consider moving back.

I will take that as a promise!! Just Go AWAY!!

Why did they wait? Why didn't they all move there in 2016? It's not like he hasn't been living swimmingly well in Trump's America for the last four years. Some people confound me.

Good, i hope he gets butt raped by muslim rape gang. I hear Europe has a shit ton.

Pickup Truck owners from 100's of Miles around #Hollywood will be happy to drive in and help ALL YOU #HOLLYWEIRDOS pack and drive you to Miami where you can catch your Boat to CUBA! BON VOYAGE! Tommy Lee Swears He's Moving to Europe if Trump Wins Reelection https://trends.gab.com/trend-feed/5f88b8504eb99611d5f10461

Dissenter
connecting...