Country has seen just three confirmed cases of the virus but panic is already spreading, causing an uptick in racist incidents
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
world/2020/jan/28/canada-chinese-community-battles-racist-backlash-amid-coronavirus-outbreak?fbclid=IwAR33TDBV618pVWu-Yu7LWLviotwH7kOmDSpgeCIIv6qUh7LdqRjiE2c6Lkc

It’s called a survival instinct you morons.

This really is just projection. Everything is racist with these imbeciles. Yet they are the only ones that see this. Why? Because it's in their subconsciousness at the very least. A normal person would just look at the facts and say hey, there's a ton of Chinese with the virus, it originated in China, I should be careful around Chinese people then.

I think Progressives should show their wokeness by waiting at the airport and deep tonguing every Chinese person flying in from China. It would a virtuous and powerful message to us bigots.

What a bullshit article. Some Chinese-Canadian woman tweeted a blind accusation of racism into the hitherto silence on the matter, and got bashed back by the falsely accused Canadian twitterverse, as she so rightly deserved.

Total BS. There is no racism in Canada. According to the PM we are just people with no specific gender or race.

The loonies standing on street corners are now screaming at people to not be racist. How strange.

It's not racism its protecting yourself

Why is there a "Chinese community" in a western country? I thought they are supposed to be Canadians.

Blah blah blah raycist. Here is hoping the first victims of this pandemic are liberals.

this is actually gas lighting. dont side step the fact that the chinese fukt up. canadians are the fucking worst.

Dissenter
connecting...