The Biden regime announced on Wednesday they hired Michael Chertoff, another Hunter Biden laptop truther to lead the government’s Disinformation Board. Chertoff has worked as an attorney at Covington & Burling. Chertoff is the co-author of the Patriot Act that allowed the federal government to spy on its citizens. Michael Chertoff was a board member…
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/wow-biden-regime-hires-michael-chertoff-previously-targeted-gateway-pundit-breitbart-lead-disinformation-board-another-hunter-biden-laptop-truther/

Well, that was a short fucking pause.

The MINISTRY OF TRUTH is back, Baby!

#gogetem

I thought Chertoff was in GITMO, seriously.

The Regime figures the more diabolic the better, to teach the resisting peasants a lesson in who's in charge.

Scary Poppins butchered Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with her pro censorship parody. Is there footage of this new guy butchering Chim Chim Cher-ee with his pro censorship parody or is that not how he rolls?

More Jewish supremacism.

Isn't this the guy who created the underwear bomber than sold useless radiation scanners to airports?

another partisan hack fraud.

any cringy tiktok videos him wanting to F hairy potter or any damn thing?

they checked this time?

Finally an honest jew. Last name means "the devil"

Without looking into at all I would bet a grand that he is a Jew.

Oh thank God! We can use this to get rid of The Patriot Act later! I'm SO glad this stupid traitor attached himself to Biden! Today is a good day!

Dissenter
connecting...