Joe Biden on Monday awarded Public Safety Medals of Valor in a ceremony in the East Room of the White House. Groper Joe just couldn’t help himself and creeped on a little boy as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Biden grabbed the child’s shoulders and began massaging him and rubbing his arm. Why does…
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/groper-joe-massages-little-boys-shoulders-medals-valor-ceremony-video/

Who keeps letting their kids near this man?

How is this old toadstool any worse than Trump on a bad day? Of course he has to rub the kid's arm, no one else will let their children near the creep. America is 'led' by clans of liars and swindlers. The few remaining semi-honorable are killed before their time.

Creepy Joe. Making Satan look good for 60 years.

He's a proven child molester and everyone knew that in 2020. No way pedo joe got 81 million votes. I doubt he got 50 million.

of course. torba if i post this 800 times in day that is spam einstein i post it a few times a FING month, ITS NOT QUIT HARASSING ME.

Edit History

2022-43-Mo 07:43:54 pm

of course. torba is i post this 800 times in day that is spam einstein i post it a few times a FING month, ITS NOT QUIT HARASSING ME.

Come on man! He had hair so I have to sniff! Ahhhhhhh...

Every one knows this is a Pedo President, yet they get parents some how to sacrifice their children to this fondling pervert, in front of all. It's beyond disgusting!

Dissenter
connecting...