The Senate Thursday evening passed the stopgap funding bill to avert a government shutdown. The Senate voted 69-28 to pass the interim bill that will fund the government until February 18. U.S. Senate PASSES CR funding government through February 18, 2022, 69-28. Goes now to the President. Current spending authority expires Friday at Midnight ET.…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/12/senate-passes-stopgap-funding-bill-69-28-vote-averts-government-shutdown-republicans-voted-dems/

WEAK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS, never getting anywhere with this group of faggots. Expecting them to do the right thing is a mental exercise in complete futility.

#TotalitarianCommunism

#OnePartyDictatorship

VOTE 'EM OUT! GET 'EM ALL OUT OF THERE! EVERY LAST ONE OF 'EM!

They all need to be primaried.

republicans cave in again. Useless corrupt party.

Half the Senate GOP are swamp RINO cocksuckers.

Pretty much a green light in support for vaccine mandates. My worthless RINO POS Cornyn from TX voted for it too.

The only surprise here is Kennedy. It's time for us to all help fund qualified CITIZEN primary challengers for each and every one of these crooks. We need to get out and vote for the primary challengers and monitor the polling and counts. Frankly, any of us could easily do a better job just by remembering we are there to uphold the Constitution and represent our states. No career politicians, RNC endorsed back benchers and lawyers please.

Edit History

2021-27-Fr 10:27:43 am

The only surprise here is Kennedy. It's time for us to all help fund qualified CITIZEN primary challengers for each and every one of these crooks. We need to get out and vote for the primary challengers and monitor the polling and counts. Frankly, and of us could easily do a better job just by remembering we are there to uphold the Constitution and represent our states. No career politicians, RNC endorsed back benchers and lawyers please.

I will require the names of all the weak-ass cock-sucker Republicans who voted Yay on this. I'll start you off: Murkowski, McConnell, Romney...

Dissenter
connecting...