Dr. Fauci said unvaccinated Americans could lead to a fifth Covid wave. Fauci told Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace that although Covid cases and hospitalizations are down, the dirty, unvaccinated Americans could lead to the dangers of a fifth Covid wave. “What is the real possibility that we could have a fifth wave of…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/fauci-says-unvaccinated-americans-lead-dangers-fifth-covid-wave-video/

WHY ARE YOU STILL BREATHING???🖕🖕🖕💥💥👈

Oh no, then this should be the last run, and masks and vaccines will have accomplished that which they failed to do in the first four waves?

Edit History

2021-58-Su 03:58:14 pm

Oh no, then this should be the last run, and masks and vaccines will have accomplished which they failed to do in the first four waves?

His forth booster should be lead based mercury filled with a hit of copper.

Two men with whose TDS has given them a total psychotic break with reality.

Bring it on cunt! It will be the "vaccinated" paying the price of that bullshit, even if it is mostly bullshit.

Fauci. I would like to say something nasty but you haven’t changed God’s plan a jot or title’. Why did you do this to humans? There are no strains, no corona and no sense. How you are allowed in the WH is beyond imagination. My doctor sent an email when I asked for a script for Ivermectin. He wrote I don’t write scripts for colds. Biden, more feeble each day as a little more of your mind goes can not be pleasant. I find it difficult you played the fool in this set up. Your wife should have more sense that to have let this happen. I doubt if there is a male or female citizen who believes anything anymore. It doesn’t matter if there is another election. What purpose would it serve. There isn’t an America anymore. Pelosi at ninety years old trying to grab her share of the 3.5 trillion has lost any sense of reality. We could go on. Although you and the named above have added misery, you will not believe the times that are coming. We will work as hard as you have to target you with the Equine variant nips, as you have, targeting male and female American citizens. Regardless, none will make it much past the age they are at now. It’s time to realize what you have done. Even then, all have prospered worldwide as we made variants, have accomplished nothing with any future financial status a nightmare. Now, today, we found China has hypersonic titanium rods dropping from orbit on any target planet wide. No nuke necessary. All they need is gravity and an iPhone. Your handlers knew exactly what they were doing. Certainly, no one wants Kamel in your place. All will work a full day for a cup of wheat, soon. Maybe your son could give you some meth to perk you up a bit. We are but a stain on a tear drop.

Lol. There will always be another wave following Fauci's lead. He has got nothing right since this started. The truth is in the UK where 92% have had atleist one shot the waves continue to climb. How ever in India (May), Japan (Aug), and Indonesia (July) where some areas have supported Ivermectin the curve is in free fall. You have to ask your self how does the most advanced country have the worst infection and death rate? Unless it is the CoVid protocol which is dictated by Fauci. Remdesivir has never passed a trial.even though Fauci told you it did for EBOLA. It was stopped halfway through the trial due to multiple organ failure. 40% of people treated with it have serious attack on their kidneys.

In other words the next phase of the scamdemic hoax will continue to demonize pure bloods in favor the mass injection of experimental frankendrugs. Prepare accordingly.

Dissenter
connecting...