The Minnesota National Guard was fired at in a drive by shooting in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning — just hours after Rep. Maxine Waters told the Black Lives Matter extremists to be “more confrontational.”   The 82-year-old California congresswoman broke the curfew set in place to curb rioting and marched after midnight with the…
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/minnesota-national-guard-targeted-drive-shooting-hours-rep-maxine-waters-told-blm-confrontational/

Mad Max is promoting the violent overthrow of the duly elected government by directing criminal domestic terrorists to attack the US military. This is seditious conspiracy, sedition, and where the CCP funds it, treason.

A direct result of the threats given by the moron. That didn't take long.

This woman needs to stand for TREASON CHARGES!

Mad Max needs to be charged with incitement to riot and promoting criminality.

Maxine crossed State lines and encouraged this crime, she should be held accountable, people should contact their reps and demand she be held accountable.

Why is it that a stray round never hits Maxine Pad.

In terms of my groups that are currently vying for power, she's not in any of them. She's a loose cannonball rolling around and making a mess. I don't even think anyone can reasonably use her for any of their intentional goals because she's too incompetent.

That said, tactically I think this is a good time to paint all democrats with this brush, not because that represents their actual motives but because they allow real dangerous crazies among them to provide cover for what they're actually doing and some contrast so they can pretend she's "too extreme," and look better by contrast.

Chaos is a ladder for evil people, and obviously they need it, even if it doesn't represent them.

Maxine Waters is a terrorist and a traitor.

For shits and giggles - I looked up “Maxine Waters, Minneapolis” and the typical immediate hits I normally get from CNN, MSNBC, etc didn’t return a DAMN story about her being there.

I did find stories dating back to 2018 and 2020!

She should go back to commiefornia where she belongs.

Dissenter
connecting...