Another migrant caravan has formed in Honduras in anticipation of a Biden Administration. According to Center for Immigration Studies, the new caravan left San Pedro Sula, Honduras on Friday and is hoping to reach ‘paradise’ (United States) by January 20th. Footage of the massive caravan heading to the US advancing toward Guatemala from Honduras was…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/massive-migrant-caravan-honduras-busts-guatemala-border-en-route-us-video/

Here they come, right on schedule. Soros must be pumping a ton of money to get these people across the border. Biden will let the flood gates open.

Furture dem voters, fast tracked.

This is going to cost the squattermals a fortunisimo to go back. I hope they brought lots of children to sell for the fare home.

Edit History

2021-50-Sa 05:50:47 pm

This is going to coat the squattermals a fortunisimo to go back. I hope they brought lots of children to sell for the fare home.

I'm betting there are communist chinese operatives mixed in with the crowd. The crowd is a cover for something else.

What is really annoying is that I leaned too close to the fire earlier and now my hair stinks. It has stank so long I am getting a taste for it.

I'm pretty sure 100 patriots could take and call Hondurans home, been wondering where to go.

Suddenly, the “PLANdemic,” Covid is not such a big deal to the fascist demonRAT party!

The first of billions?

Dissenter
connecting...