House Manager Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) went off on the Senate in a late night harangue, accusing Republican senators of casting “treacherous votes”, participating in a “cover-up” and voting “against the United States” for rejecting by tabling every proposal by Democrats for witnesses and new evidence at the outset of the impeachment trial of President…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/01/video-nadler-goes-nuts-accuses-gop-senators-of-treacherous-votes-cover-up-and-voting-against-the-us-for-rejecting-schumer-subpoenas-for-trump-impeachment-trial/

Completely delusional . Is anyone actually watching this? I could care less.

screw you Nadless. You and your clown car full of jerks can go pack sand. You presented your "evidence" now shut up and sit down.

Sit down FatBoy, you rushed out of the House ( literally ) and forgot to do your homework.

Enjoy your day getting schooled.

TDS™.

Fatman got the vapors.

Cry all you want, you fat, Jewish weeble. The American people would string your ass up if they had any sense.

*FFWD to the executions of Coup plotters

who? what? why are they not doing legislation? this is not what i'm paying them for.

Petulant Child. Remember that the Democrats have overwhelming evidence, Schiff/Nancy/Jerry told use a 1,00 times that they have 'overwhelming' evidence that some President did something. I hate petulant children, especially in public. I've even offered to beat them for their egg donor.

Jerry Nadler is a corrupt, ugly and completely disgusting TROLL of a human who wastes space in the People's House with his babbling and incoherent TRIPE

Dissenter
connecting...