People who have been fully jabbed and catch Covid get “super immunity,” regardless of the order, a study reveals
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/547385-study-covid-super-immunity/

Yes, for one month. Then their immune system functionality drops like a rock. The vaxxed will get VAIDS just like the test animals. This is a complete horsecrap CYA story.

Thats Bullshit, they keeping getting it and transmitting it! Its just the opposite!!!

If you check the list of authors of this "study," you will find they are ALL employed by the State of Oregon and live in the Portland Area. Had they come up with ANYTHING other than "the jab will make you into a super-human," they would have lost their jobs.

Putting together a dozen "academics" is nothing more than a study in Group-think.

The ONLY thing I know about "statistical analysis" is that whoever pays for the study gets the answer they want.

Edit History

2022-34-We 05:34:33 am

If you check the list of authors of this "study," you will find they are ALL employed by the State of Oregon and live in the Portland Area. Had they come up with ANYTHING other than "the jab will make you into a super-human," they would have lost their jobs.

Putting together a dozen "academics is nothing more than a study in "Groupthink."

The ONLY think I know about "statistical analysis" is that whoever pays for the study gets the answer they want.

I'm good with my plain ol' natural immunity. I'm not jabbed but I survived the koof

"Brought to you by Pfizer."

The bullshit level...it's...OVER 9000!

the also possibilty of blowback antigen meltdown when your jabbed plus get infected with the wuflus.

why does the media not get "fact checked" when it tells people potentislly dangerous shit.

and this falls under that blowback would be an outliar, but its not off the table it is a thing, and the boon of "super immunity" is short lived.

natural immunity provides blanket "super" protection vs the jabs 1 vector of it.

let your immune system work less you have heath concerns, see your doctors duh.

That's horse crap. however many times you get the jab the protection is just temporary.

get back to me after the trials are complete..

What is "super-immunity" but a hyperactive immune system, overkill for the purpose. Immunity is Immunity. Calling a dysfunctional immune response "super-immunity" is like calling Autism your "super-power", which they've also been doing to cover up the patients' vaccine-DAMAGE.

Dissenter
connecting...