Earlier today, a handful of Antifa goofs decided to take their anti-American shtick to the annual biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota. If this sounds like a bad idea to you, you are right. Actually, the bikers were commendably well-behaved. Sturgis is a fun, feel-good event, and it would take more than a few fascists to put the bikers in a seriously bad mood. Still, a scuffle broke out at
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.powerlineblog.com
archives/2020/08/antifa-goes-to-sturgis.php

🤣 they ACTUALLY went there

Why is the police protecting these bitches? They didn't do shit when Andy Ngo was being beaten. Let the people have their five minutes with these commies.

Scuffle? I thought the coroner would be in order.

QUOTE: Of course, the Antifas were counting on law enforcement to protect them. Some might find this ironic.

:D

Meh, I've seen way better. The best was the time a group of vegans tried to protest at a biker rally and they wound up duct taping the little idiots to trees... where they remained for HOURS before the police decided to show up and cut them down. :D

The police protect the facist libtards bitcifcyou are in their area you get nothing. This is Bull shit there should have been no police involvement and those crew would coyote food.

I support this behavior.

Antifa and Black Lives Matter should hound these FASCIST BIKERS to the end of their days.

Wear a helmet, retards.

They should have slaughtered those faggets

This is how stupid the eminence's foot soldiers are. Civil war 2.0 results? Not looking so good for them. Wonder if TRUMP will issue antifa stamps for my hunting licence soon?

Why don't the police actually stop them let alone protect them? they are suppressing free speech a the very least.

Dissenter
connecting...