Where do you fall short in preventing climate change? Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Grill a steak every week? Share your anonymous confession with NBC News.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nbcnews.com
news/specials/climate-confessions-share-solutions-climate-change-n1054791

If I don't fall short in everything I am going to be disappointed in myself.

Oh my nigs .... you can enter any climate confession you like ... ANY ... and they print it ...

The potential for abuse is just so great.

I have already made about 30 confessions about not giving a fuck

Edit History

2019-08-Th 02:08:57 pm

Oh my nigs .... you can enter any climate confession you like ... ANY ... and they print it ...

The potential for abuse is just so great.

I have already

Lovely of them to put up a board to be trolled with. These confessions are epic.

"I change my own oil in my car and domino the old oil down the storm drain. I also throw my old car batteries in the ocean."

"I require at least half a roll of TP when wiping. "

"It's so much easier to dump my hazardous chemicals and waste oil in the yard or down the drain than to pay for proper recycling. "

"k-cups!!!! They are just to easy to use. I do use a reusable mug, however."

Edit History

2019-05-We 09:05:17 pm

Lovely of them to put up a board to be trolled with. These confessions are epic.

THIS.....is asinine!

Do your thing, Dissenter!

Laugh factory.

"I grill juicy, delicious steaks EVERY DAY just to trigger the limp-dicked cucks at NPC."

I did my part. Did you do yours?

When one religion dies.............

meh its only showing what appears to be a limited sub-set of the responses, it is likely moderated and unlikely they will show the more edgy 'confessions'.

This is gay just like NBC

Dissenter
connecting...