43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.independent.co.uk
news/world/americas/us-election/trump-ad-facebook-remove-hate-policy-2020-election-a9574146.html

Organized hate?!? Really? Big tech is manipulating us. #EnemyOfThePeople

Clear manipulation of the election.

Has anyone noticed that Youtube is going into overdrive with ads right now? And they have somehow figured out how to get around the ad blocking in the Brave browser as well.

I'm relatively well educated, but I didn't now this symbol existed for anything, let alone a NAZI symbol....I'm guessing this is right up there with the OK sign being white supremacist

The left is the left and the right is the right, who needs Facebook, twitter or YouTube. If you don't know what's going by now there is no changing it.

banning Trump ads is financial pay to demoKKKrats which is illegal. should Trump go to the illiterate scotus?

So we're back at "DEY NAZI!" in the cycle?

Okay.

These morons realize that most people just shake their head at the stupidity of the left don't they?

Trump needs to send Jared Kushner and his Shiksa back to New York---to stay.

Get them #Trump!

I started getting ads with BRAVE, try this extension. YouTube Ad Auto-skipper YouTube Ad Skipper is an extension that auto skips ads after YouTube

Tech left monopolies are in the same boat as MSM. Both are enemies of the people.

Dissenter
connecting...