The NBA expects all arenas to be at full capacity next season, sources told ESPN, thanks in part to its partnership with Clear, a biometric screening company known for its expedited security process at airports worldwide.
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.espn.com
nba/story/_/id/31208486/sources-nba-expects-full-arenas-2021-22-season-amid-partnership-biometric-screening-company

Such delusion. Their former fans have been abused too much by them.

You need to get scanned before you can worship the blacks. That will pack the woke retards in.

The NBA is living in fantasy land. Few will actually take the poison injection or submit to screening for the privilege of buying a very over priced ticket. Then there's there's the condescending spoiled multimillionaire crybabies on the court......

The only way the NBA will see full capacity is if they place cardboard cutouts that look like fans in the seats. They've pissed off the fans so much with their woke crap that many will never show up to a game again. Also, many people are turned off by the prospect of using covid passports.

I will not be watching nor attending any NBA, NFL, or NHL events anytime soon!

What about the same biometric thing before voting, abortions, buying a gun or cigarettes or liquor or pot or sudafed, driving a car, taking out a loan, applying for welfare or unemployment, accepting a job, applying for college... ???

Any event that requires me to pretend I need to wear a facemask, is a hard pass.

There is a distinct lack of diversity amongst the owners of major league sports teams.

Also, they can keep their digital yellow star.

No thanks. #virushoax

LOL - they can't even get people to watch them on television, so I'd say this is wishful thinking on the part of the woke NBA.

Dissenter
connecting...