MARGARETTE DRISCOLL: Amid the ruins of Bucharest in Romania, a group of partisans gathered in secret. They would call themselves the Nokmim, Hebrew for 'Avengers'.
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9956263/Film-shows-squad-planned-kill-six-million-Germans-one-Jew-lost-Holocaust.html

According to the Red Cross in 1946, a total of 200,000 Jews died in the camps from malnutrition and disease due to lack of supplies.

Millions of Germans were starved to death under the Morgenthau Plan and the Rheinwiesenlager.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I wonder WHY a country would put 6illion people in an oven? How bad of a people do you have to be for a Country to do that? Musta been pretty bad.

Obviously Jews are trying to reinvent themselves from what Germans called subhuman Jews to wannabe warriors. "they went to the oven like sheep"

Chairman Mao killed 60 million to 100 million people and he was a piece of shit.

Joseph Stalin killed 20 million to 60 million people and he was a piece of shit.

Adolf Hitler killed 6 million people and he was a piece of shit.

Pol Pot killed 3 million people and he was a piece of shit.

Guess who kept the best records!

An entire generation bore witness to this shit. My grandfather fought those Nazis. My father fought those communists. In fact, MILLIONS of fathers and grandfathers carried the memories of these genocides and the abject blood letting of two World Wars into the western consciousness.

If we are FORGETTING that as a result of failing school systems, generational alienation and social degradation, then we are on the brink of a global fucking slaughter that will make the 20th century look like a garden party.

How insane must someone be to turn 6 million people into bars of soap used to wash and caress the intimate parts of their bodies with the remains of people who they absolutely loathed? That must have been VERY humiliating for the hundreds of millions of Holocaust™ Survivors, knowing you had been all up inside some German's ass..

Too bad the "Nokmim" didn't put their efforts into documenting some evidence that millions of Jews were murdered.

Hokmim's plan of counter genocide revenge is as wrong as the murders that incentivised their deadly anger. It breaks the sixth Commandment. Jews no longer live in the ancient time when the family designate "Avenger of the Blood" could seek out and legally take the life of the person/persons for having killed a member of their family, and that person/persons could legally hide from the Avenger in one of the 7 "Sanctuary Cities", until the death of the Temple High Priest who was living at the time of the origin death, then all bets were off and the Avenger of the Blood could then legally seek them out and dispatch them. The vicious cycle of revenge and murder must be broken because God said, "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord." Romans 12:19

Dissenter
connecting...