The 40-year-old broadcaster - who hosts the network's Newsroom program - couldn't contain her emotions during a broadcast Monday afternoon.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9290961/CNNs-Brianna-Keilar-breaks-reporting-Americas-COVID-death-toll.html

Hmmm, I figure the producer was saying "you're fat, and your parents will never love you" to get this reaction. This bimbo cares about the 500k dead as much as she cares about pushing away her 2nd desert at night.

Bitch please.

is she that dumb to ignore that on a normal day, about 11'000 people die (so about 4M per year)? Or she thinks that all these folks just magically vanish into thin air when they are due to go to heaven or hell? The dumb is strong with this one.

Weirdly, I'm reminded of Madelaine Albright being asked if 500k dead Iraqi children were a price worth paying to which she simply said "yes" without crying. I think that was on CNN.

Imagine being such a non thinker. Doctors kill more patients every year than any diseases through malpractice. She got any tears for those people?

Paid actress crying on the news channel. Nobody in their right mind has this type of reaction to the pandemic. Most of us don't know anyone who have died at all, and many of us are starting to think that this is a technocratic takeover.

comedy gold there

Dissenter
connecting...