Tax filings reveal the California-based Times' Up organization raised $3,670,219 in 2018 in its first year of operation but spent $1,407,032 on salaries and just $312,001 on helping victims.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8997707/Times-organization-raised-3-6m-2018-cash-went-salaries-not-victims.html

Most of the funds Goodwill collects go to pay the six figure salaries of their executives, fuck all goes to their largely elderly and/or borderline homeless employees, and still less goes to actual "charity". The only good charities I've seen were donation drives for people hated by the left, and local churches. Well, also a couple chapters of the Salvation Army.

Time's Up charities set up by celebrities as part of Me Too movement spent $1.4m on salaries including $157k on conferences at luxury resorts

Interestingly many of these so called foundations only patronize their organizers. It's just another way for the rich to avoid taxes. Rich guy A has a foundation that rich guy B donates to. Rich guy B also has a foundation that rich guy A donates to. Neato huh?

I hope this goes viral on leftist sites so we can watch them tear each other apart.

Dissenter
connecting...