The sister of Mariah Carey, has filed a summons with notice naming her mother Patricia as a defendant. Alison Carey, 57, claims she was sexually abused as a girl of ten.
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8598627/Mariah-Careys-sister-Alison-suing-mother-forcing-perform-sex-acts-strangers.html

Are we about to find out the secret to Hollyweird is families are promised one of their kids will become a Star if another family member is allowed to be ritualistically tortured? Start a list of famous stars who had fucked up brothers or sisters, or siblings that died tragically or oddly.

Edit History

2020-11-Th 06:11:54 am

Are we about to find out the secret to Hollyweird is families are promised one of their kids will become a Star if another family member is allowed to be tortured? Start a list of famous stars who had fucked up brothers or sisters, or siblings that died tragically or oddly.

Imagine seeing your sister in this position and doing nothing. I wouldn't have the heart not to help her

#pizzagate is real.

Satanic Ritual Abuse huh? Don't be surprised as more and more of these weird fucked up people are exposed in the near future because where there is one there are many many more. Hollywood is fucked and I can't wait to witness the hammer of justice crush that cesspool... Tick tock...

🤢 WTF ... mum is evil as fuck

What did Mariah have to do, to become a "celebrity"?

liberalism find a cure

I'd like to know more about her home invasion in 2015 that left her with brain and spine damage.

Stanley Kubrick died from a ''heart attack''

The All American interracial family.

Dissenter
connecting...