Buckingham Palace and US officials denied that Prince Charles 'avoided' shaking hands with Mike Pence, the U.S. vice president. at an Auschwitz memorial event.
52 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7921449/Prince-Charles-snubs-Vice-President-Mike-Pence-shaking-officials-hands-Israel.html

I'm sure Pence couldn't give two shits.

One of them is a figurehead, with no power and a retarded pussy-whipped son. The other is the second most powerful man in the world. I'm pretty sure Pence's ego is intact.

The Prince that would never be King.

The pedo prince, GOOD FRIENDS WITH JIMMY SAVILE.

That's what too much inbreeding does....

I'm tellin' ya, the British monarchy has only a few years left. After the Queen, a few years of constant embarrassment by Charles, and the British public will cheer when caged William and George, themselves observing the free lives of their cousins Harry and Archie across the pond, will move to disband it and save their own descendants from lives as royal slaves of the state.

Good, Mike is doing something right. LOL

Inbred gay, who could NOT take care of his wife. ULTRA GOOBER MAN

Edit History

2020-50-Th 04:50:26 pm

Inbred gay, who could take care of his wife. ULTRA GOOBER MAN

And what useful purpose has the total family served to anyone in the last century? They're nothing but parasites now.

I've been a royalist my whole life but if this twat is what we're getting next then my battle cry will be REPUBLIC.

Dissenter
connecting...