An Aboriginal activist who assaulted police four times in one year has been charged with assaulting an ambulance officer.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-7013063/Aboriginal-activist-21-spits-police-charged-assaulting-paramedic.html

Of course comments are disabled..., this POS needs to be locked up

The two tiered legal system on full display.

Science says her culture has the lowest mean IQ of any group of living human beings.

Damn those unsullied facts...

She has no respect for other people, and how could you expect her to when she suffer's no consequences for her actions.. trans-generational trauma just sounds like an excuse to act like a little shit.

Feed her to the dingoes.

Aboriginal activism. What a faggy hobby.

Pure Australian Aboriginals have an average IQ of 60. Though this one looks to be around 25% European. Her IQ is probably in the 70s or 80s.

Edit History

2019-52-Fr 05:52:43 am

Australian Aboriginals have an average IQ of 60. Though this one looks to be around 25% European.

If I assaulted a Police Officer I'd be in gaol, and rightly so. But four times in one year? I'm not condoning it but if a couple of burly balaclava clad men grabbed her and gave her a flogging telling her to leave town I wouldn't be surprised if they were Police

That's it i identity as indigenous, do what I want because you're scared of being called racist.

She needs some #DickensCider

I volunteer. Hot abo.

Trending On www.dailymail.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.dailymail.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...