Rajaee Black, 44, shot his ex-girlfriend Tara Labang, 41, then murdered his wife Wendy Black before shooting himself dead on Saturday in Baltimore, Maryland. He announced it all on Facebook Live.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-10305351/Man-confesses-murdering-girlfriend-Facebook-Live-kills-wife-himself.html

Is the shooter one of those white supremacist Biden warned me about? I really need to know how to look at for them....

Let this be a cautionary tale for future mudsharks. Inter-species fornication results in hideous, unintelligent, violent offspring, the father of whom might kill you at any time.

I’m surprised they didn’t censor the last name.

That's nice, you can post shit about killing your girlfriend and your wife but if you post anything about the fake-ass system or the fake-ass virus they'll boot your ass off for 30 days.

This is just what blacks do - they have no self control, they are completely reaction and reflex oriented even today, after millions of years of evolving around us.

Hence, the old truism: Around Blacks Never Relax, and ALWAYS Carry

Yawn; the savages doing what they do.

That's not a "man," but only a "male." He will never be a "man." All respectable reporters -- if any remain -- should learn the difference.

another George Floyd that did not live to become a "hee-roh". another very dark skinned hhhwite supremacist

Were these hate crimes? Will we be hearing from the usual suspects? Sleep with dogs and all that. Casting your pearls at swine. By their works you shall know them. Also, someone should sue Facebook for whatever.

Edit History

2021-45-Mo 09:45:03 pm

Were these hate crimes? Will we be hearing from the usual suspects? Sleep with dogs and all that. Casting your pearls at swine. By their works you shall know them.

We need some serious studies on black violence. Maybe a way to combat it.

Dissenter
connecting...