US immigration officials defended the detention of a high school student born in the US who was held behind bars for three weeks, saying Wednesday the teen provided conflicting reports regarding his citizenship status.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnn.com
2019/07/23/us/us-citizen-detained-texas/index.html

Too bad. His mom shouldn't have put Mexico down as his place of birth on his visa.

It sucks, but that's what happens when people (his mom) don't do what they should in the first place.

Holy shit guys! I have documents saying I was born in two different countries! If I ever get into trouble I have two outs to avoid capture! No way this can fail!

I'm a German immigrant, now a US Citizen... Why would I carry a "Tourist Visa" with me? This is stupid...

Sue the jackboots that arrested you, mate. Removing illegal immigrants IS IN NO WAY JUSTIFICATION FOR DETAINING CITIZENS. It is on ICE to ensure this doesn't happen. Not even fucking once.

You blew it.

edit: LOL, sew. Fuck I'm a moron.

Edit History

2019-59-We 02:59:19 am

Sew the jackboots that arrested you, mate. Removing illegal immigrants IS IN NO WAY JUSTIFICATION FOR DETAINING CITIZENS. It is on ICE to ensure this doesn't happen. Not even fucking once.

You blew it.

Trending On www.cnn.com
Trending Comments On www.cnn.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...