The call with Zelensky is reportedly a central part of the whistleblower complaint that prompted Nancy Pelosi to support an impeachment inquiry against Trump.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.cnbc.com
2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-if-you-can-look-into-biden-and-his-son-in-phone-call.html

Oh my God! Trump has gone and done it! He asked an other leader to look into possible corruption by possible criminals.

So, the president of the Ukraine wants to do an honest investigation into the whiff of corruption by DEMOCRATS Biden and his son and THIS is what has the Democrats screeching "PEACH 45"?

Once again, the Democrats have egg on their stupid, treasonous faces.

Things are not impeachable offenses according to the MSM/Democrats:

Starting 3 wars without congressional approval

Ignoring congress with a pen and a phone

Targeting political opponents with the IRS

Spying on all Americans with the NSA and CIA

Wiretapping phone lines of our allies

Wiretapping the Associated Press's phone lines

Using the Espionage Act more than all previous Presidents put together.

Threatening a reporter with the Espionage Act

What IS impeachable, according to the MSM and Democrats:

Talking to foreign leaders about dealing with corruption that involves a high-ranking US politician.

one national leader asking another national leader to look into a potential crime - seems like what national leaders are supposed to talk about.

And everybody except the farthest most fanatical #leftists will read those lines or hear those statements and think "Yep, probably should be examined."

“There’s a lot of talk about #Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” Trump said in the call, according to a memorandum of the conversation. Trump added: “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

CNBC obviously has selective sight loss and/or they are illiterate because it plainly states the president said only "BIDEN's Son" he never said it in the context described here they did this to try to change facts so it looks bad for the president and good for them. It's called back peddling and they only do this because they know they don't have anything!

CNBC: "WHAT credibility?"

So the story is that Trump spoke with a foreign leader about criminal activities by an American politician not the criminal activity perpetrated by an American politician?

Interesting.

Dissenter: Where the REAL conversations happen.

I'm convinced we're living in Revelations anymore.

Drudge has become an arm of the left wing lamestream media. I am finished with them!

Dissenter
connecting...