The Army is facing difficulties finding enough recruits and hoprs increased bonuses will lure them in, according to a report on Wednesday.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2022/01/12/report-army-finding-it-difficult-to-recruit-soldiers-hopes-bonuses-help/

They went from "be all that you can be" to " be a gay, communist lab rat" in record fucking time.

The only reason to join the Army at this point is for the taxpayer funded sex reassignment surgery.

Try a lifelong exemption to illegal medical mandates. No cost, Instant problem of too many volunteers.

Demanding your troops take a forced experimental mRNA Gene therapy drug reclassified as a FAKE vaccine....then complaining people DON'T want to participate in experiments πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I guess they figured out that the vocal, woke minority don't really want to serve in the military. Two extra weeks in Navy boot camp to talk about diversity, equity and inequality (DIE). Gee

The military is nothing but a bunch of useless government paid bots, Smart people don't join only the dregs do.

No one wants to fight for a woke, feminized, military. Like everything else in society, the men are being made into a second, or third class citizen to artificially bump inferior women into positions they don't belong in.

Family members at the marxist whim of a Joe Biden or Jamaican communist VP as commander-in-chief? Hell no! Our lives matter to us. The Democratic-communist Party is likely to order your transvestite battalion to attack patriots, especially since "white supremacists" are the #1 enemy of the country, now -- according to them. Hell no.

I wonder why the Army is finding it difficult to recruit soldiers. I scoured the article to see if the Navy, Marine Corps, Air force et omnis, were mentioned and they weren't. I'll just have to assume for lack of facts, that perhaps, they're in the same boat as well. Good, perhaps, they can come fight with us. The last king we had hired Hessians. Perhaps our new kingly line can do the same.

Prolly because the Biden regime is illegitimate and he's forcing experimental medical procedures on people who enlist

The traditional prospects have all decided they don't want to be forced to take experimental gene therapy which has been proven to be ineffective and dangerous. No amount of money will change that. Looks like the Army will have to recruit from the Tranny population.

Dissenter
connecting...