Records show DHS shelled out $456,548 to a construction company to install a fence around President Biden's summer home. 
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/10/22/dhs-shells-out-450000-for-wall-around-bidens-summer-home/

We should be bussing Illegals to his house and give them ladders so they can enjoy the benefits they deserve...

Think ‘Jimmy Biden the Cucked’ had his residential construction company get the contract? Even Google can’t hide this guy; the first 5 stories have the brother under some sort of investigation.

Challenge this in Congress. Make Joey pay his own way. The WH is protected - if he feels threatened he can stay at the WH.

[The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) reportedly shelled out $456,548 to a construction company in Delaware to install a fence around President Biden’s Delaware beach house, according to newly-released records.

A federal contract, reported by the local Cape Gazette on Thursday and by the New York Post on Friday, shows that DHS awarded $456,548 to the recipient, Turnstone Holdings, LLC, according to USA Spending, a website that tracks federal spending.]

The Fuck Joe Biden, a wall for me, but none for thee. The privilege of being a criminal, teflon rich elite.

C- student . How did he do it?

The only residential fence I can think of that would cost that much money is one made of brick, two feet thick, with .50 cal automatic weapons mounted every 100 yards with automatic thermal tracking systems on them. I want a refund.

Dissenter
connecting...