Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller publicly denounced help from former President Trump, saying he'd "rather sit in jail" than accept his support.
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/10/03/lt-col-scheller-rejects-trump-support-i-dont-need-want-your-help/

Ok. Let him rot

He wants a leader that will "unite" America. Is this guy for real? Abortion vs Pro Life. Legal Immigration vs Illegal Immigration. Less Government vs More Government. 2A vs Gun Grab. And on and on. The guy doesn't live in reality.

He has a right to his own opinion and beliefs. It's also a very good and bold tactical move. Now the Democrats can't sweep him under the rug as a Trump follower. Hehehe now they still have him as a problem.

“Would I want to work for a leader like that… no. I want a leader that will bring US together. Someone who has the courage to defend our country when called. My sons deserve that type of leader running the country in the future.”

Well guess what dumbshit, that person doesn’t exist. Stop waiting for this perfect savior to come help you, Trump is the best we have.

Rot in jail then idiot!!

Scheller is in prison so he has NO ACCESS to a cell phone or computer. I call BS.

Okay, have it your way - sit in jail.

Based.

...my previous support for this man has now waned...since coming "TOGETHER" is NOT the issue...we are NOT Babel...standing for righteousness IS THE ISSUE...a righteousness based squarely on the Word of God...the Lord Jesus Christ...and btw....President Trump IS a good man...working according to his God-given abilities...so...Scheller does himself DISHONOR ...commensurate to his DISHNOURING President Trump...

I'll take the $2MIL, or better yet, give it to the MAGA train.

Dissenter
connecting...