Thousands of protesters descended on the British capital to call for an end to coronavirus lockdown restrictions in the UK.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/10/26/watch-shove-your-new-world-order-up-your-ass-london-erupts-in-protest-against-lockdown/

Londoner's have a spine?

Zbigniew Brzezinski: "It Is Infinitely Easier to Kill a Million People than it is to Control Them"

The New World Order is failing. The people behind it are panicked. They would rather kill all of us and destroy everything rather than have to face the music for what they have done.

What is it called when Citizens don't want government protection, yet they get it anyways, against their will?

“I don’t understand, if your children are not the motivation to fight for your freedom… my grandfather and my grandad did not fight in the First World War and the Second World War as snipers to not be under a fucking dictatorship, for it to happen now in 2020,” she added, going on to urge the rest of the country to “wake up”.

#TheGreatAwakening

If the normally polite and reserved limeys are screaming "shove your New World Order up your arse," that's an encouraging sign!

EVERYONE IS SICK OF THIS FUCKING JEWISH BULLSHIT! END THE FUCKING LOCKDOWNS, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT FAKE VIRUS!

THIS IN AMERICA X 10, but with guns.

NOW!

Has the UK reached that 'V for Vendetta' moment?

GOD BLESS BRITAIN AND GOD SAVE EUROPE!

Dissenter
connecting...