(AFP) -- New Zealanders have become so keen to report their neighbours for breaking coronavirus lockdown rules that police on Monday said a website dedicated to addressing the issue crashed soon after going live.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
europe/2020/03/30/new-zealand-police-website-to-inform-on-neighbours-breaking-lockdown-so-popular-it-crashes/

I hope that many of them held on to their guns when the confiscation happened.

Did it crash or was it taken out? There's been some talk in other places about deliberately attacking these sorts of communists sites. Maybe that's what happened in New Zealand?

Could people be calling in false sittings to overwhelm the system.

🤣😆🤣 Way to cover up being felled by a Distributed Denial of Service attack!

So interesting to see that the people of New Zealand are ready for a totalitarian state. Even today with all of their technology, communist regimes like the CCP still rely and the population to turn in their neighbors, and before all the advances in big brother creep, that is the primary tool that was used by the totalitarian state.

So either the government of NZ is incompetent or being actively rebelled against....or both. I guess it could be both. I wonder how long it will be until we find out the CCP has been paying off Skeletor.

OK so that's how she got elected. The country is full of them.

Shame on you NZ

Too funny, that's what you get!

Congratulations folks. We now live in a world where being a snitch bitch is considered admirable. Pathetic

Dissenter
connecting...