Rep. Paul Gosar wants to defund tax-payer funded National Public Radio’s after its announcement that it would not report on Hunter Biden.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
2020-election/2020/10/25/rep-gosar-defund-npr-failing-report-news-hunter-biden-scandal/

That's just the latest reason.

They should have been defunded decades ago.

Congress helped create NPR in 1970, by Congressional Act. Time to rescind that act. You don't even need to defund, just end it.

Shit I've wanted them defunded of taxpayer monies for more than ten years. NPR is controlled opposition.

Oh, a tax-funded news source wants to adopt a partisan stance on a scandal of national interest? Then the tax-funded news source can lose funds.

NPR shills.

Damn straight!

It is long past time to stop all federal (taxpayer) funding of NPR. WHY DO WE DO THIS? They are hard HARD left. I do NOT want MY tax dollars going to lefties. It isn't just this Biden story censorship, it is the entire hard left slant of NPR that renders it unacceptable for federal funds.

Same with PBS, since both NPR and PBS have been taken over by leftist, marxist, zionist Jews. (Paula Kerger at PBS.) Both are propaganda devices, using taxpayer money to nation-wreck the very people whose money they are using (an age-old bolshevik tactic, straight from the Jewish commissars under Stalin in the 1920's).

A brave man once predicted all of this, but YouTube will not allow your family to hear it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kNoOOTMTrbas/

Edit History

2020-16-Mo 11:16:53 pm

Same with PBS, since both NPR and PBS have been taken over by leftist, marxist, zionist Jews. (Paula Kerger at PBS.) Both are propaganda devices, using taxpayer money to nation-wreck the very people who's money they are using (an age-old bolshevik tactic, straight from the Jewish commissars under Stalin in the 1920's).

A brave man once predicted all of this, but YouTube will not allow your family to hear it:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kNoOOTMTrbas/

NPR is garbage. They are the CNN and MSNBC of radio. Now I know how the Brits feel paying a license fee to the leftist Marxist Commie white-British-hating BBC.

Skip the latest insult to open discourse from "public radio". There is no Constitutional charter for its existence and it does not serve the greater public welfare. Therefore, it's illegal to fund it.

Dissenter
connecting...