Where do voters stand on Brexit, after more than three years of debate and negotiation?
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-politics-50043549

haven't read the article, but yes I've changed my mind. I previously voted no, now I'd vote yes. It is disgraceful that parliament are trying to stall so much

There was one vote. You remoaners lost, quit whining.

Have UK voters changed their minds on Brexit? ... No!

Yeah they have - many remain voters now see the EU for what it is. They have changed to leave.

The spin rate increases as we reach the end

There are some people that used to believe that the BBC was credible but have since changed their minds once they discovered that they are fake news that spews out propaganda.

It's amazing to me that the British aren't in the streets with torches and pitchforks. This blatant subversion of a democratic vote is nothing short of infuriating.

The only pain is coming from the EU negotiators, treacherous MP's, Lords and Judiciary, what's not to hate?

Have UK voters changed their mind on massive immigration of dangerous and ungrateful people into their crowded island? Who knows, they never got to vote on that one.

Lying cunts. "strike a deal that takes the UK out of the EU"

No "deal" is necessary for that.

We left the EU on March 29th 2019, without a "deal"

We're "leaving" again on October 31st, with or without a "deal".

And then we ask what people would "prefer" or "favour most", as though that means that someone who "prefers" the Vassalage Treaty means that it's Vassalage or Remain.

The only thing that poll tells us is that leave the European Union is preferred by 46 to 34.

It's almost as though support for leaving has strengthened, isn't it?

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...