The teenage activist was welcomed by some 15,000 people at the event in Bristol.
62 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-bristol-51663632

Remind me, why is this screeching terrorist allowed in when Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone were denied?

So every commuter, delivery driver, member of the public is MASSIVELY inconvenienced by this little fuckwit and her fan club. She should be sued by everyone who loses business through no fault of their own due to her fucking idiocy.

She must be the most influential Mongoloid in history.

Don't think it's a great idea to congregate in big groups at the moment. Just saying...

'World is on fire,' she says in a fucking raincoat. :-)

This is what happens when parents don't smack their children.

So a swivel eyed lunatic who encourages children to rebel and miss the school i fucking pay for, and causes towns to come to a stand still, costing money and jobs, is ok. But a woman from the common wealth who hands out flyers saying Allah is a gay God gets barred from the country. Fuck off

"The world in on fire" she said whilst standing in the pissing rain that we have had for 2 months non stop.

There's something seriously wrong with these people.

Every fucking time i have to ride my bike to work, 4 miles in 35 degree weather, in Florida, these asshats are striking or whatever. I'll appreciate the irony after freezing my ass off in pretty much March.... Get a job or get back in school, loser retards.

Dissenter
connecting...