Fat chance - the evidence says fat shaming is more likely to lead people to put on weight.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-49714697

Fucking unfunny fat cunt.....glad you Americans have taken him in.

Dear world, Please don't consider this person - or the BBC - to be typical of the UK. Both talk a lot, but neither has any expertise.

Edit History

2019-28-Tu 11:28:31 am

Dear world, Please don't consider this person - or the BBC - to be typical of the UK. Neither has any expertise. Both talk a lot.

Yes it helps, I usually laugh so hard at fatties I eat less because my stomach hurts.

Telling them they look great doesn't help them lose weight either.........

How did that cunt ever become famous?

Verdict: False.

I haven't lost a pound after being fat-shamed. Maybe cause I just don't give a fuck? Nah, just too lazy to work out.

Can we nose-shame Maher for his big honker?

I don't believe anyone should be shamed over anything. To me there is no difference between "shaming" and bullying, and I HATE fucking bullies. That being said there are definite health issues associated with carrying too much weight around. I suggest that if you know someone who could drop a few pounds simply get them out to go for a walk. That's simple enough, right? Well the hard part is getting them to do so at least six times a week. Once you get moving in a regular way you actually miss it when you don't. Once there they'll be after you. Then you start with the push-ups, get the core strength building up, once the metabolism kicks in and muscle starts to build? The weight melts right off. Ladies though please don't lose too much. Keep some curves, please.

Edit History

2019-07-Tu 12:07:02 pm

I don't believe anyone should be shamed over anything. To me there is no difference between "shaming" and bullying, and I HATE fucking bullies. That being said there are definite health issues associated with carrying too much weight around. I suggest that if you know someone who could drop a few pounds simply get them out to go for a walk. That's simple enough, right? Well the hard part is getting them to do so at least six times a week. Once you get moving in a regular way you actually miss it when you don't. Once there they'll be after you. OH and ladies? Believe me when I tell you that there are guys (like me) who like a couple of extra pounds in the right places if you know what I mean.....cheers!!

You should feel ashamed of being fat.

If that makes you more fat, I don't care.

That's your problem, fatty. Own the shame.

Edit History

2019-24-Tu 12:24:42 pm

You should feel ashamed of being fat.

If that makes you more fat, I don't care.

That's your problem, fatty. Own the shame.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...