Police footage shows PC Gareth Phillips trying to stop a car thief.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/av/uk-england-birmingham-50053602/moment-run-over-pc-is-pulled-to-the-ground-in-moseley

This is what happens when you lower the standards of entry for the police force. About a dozen cops to take down a couple of guys, and they STILL fail. Most of them just looking on as a small, blonde lady feebly grabs onto the back of a walking fridge. Imagine if he'd killed a civilian after driving off in that car? Well, I suppose they could have pointed to the 'progressive' and 'representative' recruitment stats to console the weeping victim's family.

I count five Plod failing to take down one Dindu.

Five.

They don't need tasers, they need sacking and replacing with big lads who will go hands on.

That's what's needed.

Everybody knows it. Everybody. Even the worthless midgets, beanpoles, bloaters and tiny wee wamxn infesting the police "service" must know it.

20,000 new coppers? OK, but will any of them be worth a damn at more than tracking down hurtywords on the internets?

FFS are they scared to touch the criminal

Real lead bullets work a charm.

I count five... six.... no, seven Plod failing to take down one Dindu.

Seven.

They don't need tasers, they need sacking and replacing with big lads who will go hands on.

That's what's needed.

Everybody knows it. Everybody. Even the worthless midgets, beanpoles, bloaters and tiny wee wamxn infesting the police "service" must know it.

20,000 new coppers? OK, but will any of them be worth a damn at more than tracking down hurtywords on the internets?

Bring back the SPG, 12 years is a joke he will be out in 6.

Edit History

2019-12-We 12:12:26 am

Bring back the SPG

Filthy muslims vs the internet patrol.

Dissenter
connecting...