53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
summit.news
2019/12/02/britains-first-transgender-couple-to-allow-their-5-year-old-child-to-begin-transition/

What the fuck is wrong with people. The child isn't old enough to set their own bed time but it is OK for the parents to transition them? Just horrifying.

I am 100% behind the you do you philosophy. You want to turn yourself into a dragon knock yourself out and I'd probably enjoy knocking back a beer with you and talking about it but a child can't make that choice and any choice you make now will alter the rest of their lives in ways that can't be fixed. Raise them how you want (even if I don't agree with it) but let them decide what they want to do when they become an adult. It is like dialing helicopter parenting up to 11 then breaking off the knob.

That's some sick shit.

Spank them for being bad and the state will imprison you and suspend your parental ‘rights’. Fill them full of hormones and drugs and cut their dick off and the state will treat you as a hero while its propaganda mouthpiece, the press, hails them as ‘brave and stunning’. I pray to God every day for an asteroid.

Edit History

2019-19-Mo 11:19:55 pm

Spank them for being bad and the state will imprison you and suspend your parental ‘rights’. Fill them full of hormones and drugs and cut their dick off and the state will treat you as a hero while its propaganda mouthpiece, the press, hails then as ‘brave and stunning’. I pray to God every day for an asteroid.

Off w/ their heads!!

Just a symptom of the disease in western civilization. This shit would not be tolerated in Putin's Russia, and that's one of the reasons the neocons and liberals hate Putin and Russia.

No society can last long with this unnatural garbage being normalized.

The world needs to be 100% trans, preferably Muslim too. or they will never be happy.

Start the countdown.

In about 15 years, that kid is going to come back and beat them both to death with a fucking cricket bat, before throwing itself in front of a moving train.

History will not judge this shit kindly.

Stop

Missing are the details of how this poor child came into being. Does this mean that the woman is a man, the man is the woman, both women, both...men? Who got pregnant? Did they adopt? If so, why is such an adoptive situation allowed?

In any case, sterilize them all before they multiply.

"Claim they didn't encourage the transition". He probably was read daily a number of leftist sex or race obsessed books by a tranny in the classroom as is the leftist Marxist trend of the day. As a result he thought that changing into a girl is what normal people do.

Dissenter
connecting...