I work for a company that produces content for a very diverse audience—yet all 10 of the full-time writers (myself included) are white. It’s a problem; we make dumb cultural mistakes that we wouldn’t…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
medium.com
swlh/in-trying-to-be-anti-racist-i-did-something-really-racist-bcd6f0440751

"I work for a company that produces content for a very diverse audience—yet all 10 of the full-time writers (myself included) are white."

I wonder how many aren't Jewish.

The issue this #SJW #Intersectional #leftist doesn't understand is that #WhitePrivilege represents itself by coming from a wealthy family and having the belief that writing of any kind (except technical) is a career that should pay a comfortable wage. Everybody else, #blacks included, realize that it isn't an occupation that should result in the accumulation of wealth. So you don't have candidates outside of your #liberal enclaves full of people living off of #trustfunds or their #parents.

I work for a company that produces content for a very diverse audience—yet all 10 of the full-time writers (myself included) are white.

Pathetic. Keep your virtue signaling groveling to yourself, you gutless little worm. This is embarrassing, humiliating to witness.

Stunted intellects with a soap box and this is what you get.

She wants to make it about race, and her boss is smarter than that .. forget about pandering to racists .. it isn't about culture or the color of a person's skin, its about integrity, personal responsibility and dignity, intelligence and ability, not "inclusion" .. you sound like a half wit.

To be anti-racist is to be anti-white.

And it felt good! Were all racist, everyone - stop lying about it.

You know what to do then fucking sack yourself it will be no loss to literary world.

Dissenter
connecting...