More than six months after the 2020 election, several members of former President Trump's inner circle are supporting a renewed push to challenge the election's outcome.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/key-figures-pushed-2020-election-conspiracies-now-boosting/story?id=77674648

The pressure from the citizens of Arizona is coming very heavily for the audit's completion, too. I live in Pima County which has been suffering voter fraud for many years, but the people of Maricopa County (many times the size of Pima County) aren't used to it and want it cleaned up. They know who they really voted for. I myself am waiting to find out who my deceased relatives in Maricopa County voted for.

Edit History

2021-16-Mo 07:16:17 am

The pressure from the citizens of Arizona are pushing very heavily fo the audit's completion , too. I live in Pima County wich has been suffering voter fraud for many years, but the people of Maricopa County aren't used to it and pushing for for the audit. I myself am waiting to find out who my deceased relatives in Maricopa County voted for.

2021-18-Mo 07:18:10 am

The pressure from the citizens of Arizona are pushing very heavily for the audit's completion , too. I live in Pima County wich has been suffering voter fraud for many years, but the people of Maricopa County (many times the size of Pima County) aren't used to it and want it cleaned up. I myself am waiting to find out who my deceased relatives in Maricopa County voted for.

ABC sensationalist Commie dispenser of Gas Light propaganda, keeps parroting disinformation as if it were the truth. Once again ELECTION FRAUD IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, IT'S THE TRUTH! ABC, however is a conspiracy, which anyone with half a brain quite readily sees.

Edit History

2021-36-Mo 07:36:28 am

ABC sensationalist Commie dispenser of Gas Light propaganda, keeps parroting disinformation as if it were the truth. Once again ELECTION FRAUD IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, IT'S THE TRUTH! ABC, however a conspiracy, which anyone with half a brain quite readily sees.

So people who truly believed the election was cheated are prime backers of the investigation to see if it really was or not? Isn't that 100% expected?

bidens destroying america stealing tax dollars destroying the border, the energy economy, the world, we got no time to wait around.

kick the frauds out.

If the election was so perfect why send 100 lawyers and Perkins coie to challenge? Why not turn over routers? Why no passwords?

The only "host" of the AZ audit is the AZ Senate who voted to do it using a gold standard of election examination to find things that simple recounts don't review. The only ones who "hosts" the AZ Senate are the voters of AZ.

This is screamingly fake news that indicates the Dems are panicking.

Normally the legit winners of the election are not desperate to prevent anyone from auditing it by smearing the auditors the AZ Senate chose for the work based on their record of performance. Trying to spin this as partisan shrieks "WE KNOW DEMS CHEATED."

So funny the stories, bots autosubmit here...

Pot calling the kettle black. How many unfounded conspiracy theories that have been debunked has ABC(disney) pushed for their democrap masters?? I just tried to put this comment on ABC news site but it was immediately deleted cuz if it doesn't fit their narrative.

I find it interesting when Conspiracy Theories turn out to be Conspiracy FACT.

Dissenter
connecting...