31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
abcnews.go.com
Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

Now c'mon, ABC. To be fair, you'd have to at least pretend to be interested in how many people have been attacked in public for wearing MAGA hats. Or does that kind of "violence" not interest you?

Enemy of the people.

Biden talking about taking the president behind the barn to beat him up

Kathy Griffin with the photo of Trump's head

That play that beheads the president.

I can go on and on, but hypocritical Democrats like this rag site will ignore facts.

Enemy of the people. Period.

The first way in which propagandist editors operate is to cull news: to decide which stories are reported and which are not, which crimes are big news and which are not, which "trends" are important and which are not...

The press are a lot of Progressive liars.

"ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush. "

You mean you actually dug into Obama's past? That will be a first, sine you refused to do it during his presidency.

This article is proof the left-wing media are the enemy of America.

"After an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement office was hit with gunfire in San Antonio, the Director of the office issued a statement blaming ‘various politicians, media outlets and activist groups’."

https://www.infowars.com/ice-director-blames-political-rhetoric-for-attack-on-san-antonio-office/

Hey, ABC left-wing propaganda rag, did you miss this article? Oh, I see, it's Alex, so you ignore it.

You know I speak the truth when I say this, leftists all across America celebrate when mass shootings happen, because they get to beat the drum again about disarming Americans.

Meanwhile there have been thousands of actual attacks on conservatives all across the nation. Even Members of the Democrat party have threatened Trump and anyone associated with him.

Then there is this ABC report which is unquestionably hate speech meant to incite more violence against Trump and his supporters.

Hypocrites!

And hilariously all 36 of those cases probably are all from blue checkmark lefties threatening Trump and his supporters.

ABC News, there is a reason you are considered the Enemy of the People and this is why.

Such deep BULLSHIT, again.

Trending On abcnews.go.com
Trending Comments On abcnews.go.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...