It is the Rochester Beacon that is explaining at this holiday season how "Jingle Bells" is a very popular Christmas season tune.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/school-censors-jingle-bells-offensive/

EVERYTHING "could be interpreted as offensive."

Which is why communists LOVE being offended so much. It's a way of condemning any thing or person at any time, for any thing at all.

"Offensive" just means "counter-revolutionary" in Newspeak.

This song has nothing to do with Christmas, it's about a sleigh ride-it's a traveling song like "Wait for the Wagon" a big hit in 1850."

I have come to grips that Biden, Trump, Putin, XI are side show Bob's playing 3 card monty with the press on behalf of the .001 % top wealth. I do not know the item forth coming that needs this much cover up. But when you witness stories like this you can conclude these spy's are not practiced in their profession.

Although it is a secular "Christmas" song, it WASN'T writen by a Jew, therefore it's gotta be RACIST.

More media generated fluff since lowering the hiring standards and nothing but millenial air heads are writing.

If school officials will not discuss it, that means they have no valid arguments.

[Lovenheim said school officials wouldn't discuss the decision about the song.

"If they had spoken with me, I’d have liked to better understand the decision-making process about removing the song and to learn what 'contemporary and relevant' songs have replaced it."]

Pull the plug on public schools

Maybe to Batman

Dissenter
connecting...