A new article published in a medical journal asserts that whiteness is a mental condition that causes people to hate and terrorize others.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/06/medical-journal-whiteness-malignant-parasitic-like-condition-no-cure/

The process has been the same throughout time. Dehumanizing and vilifying a certain segment of society, with the medium term goal of genocide in mind. That is what is happening right now and it will continue it's path unless it is stopped.

The massive irony in this, is that the communists repetitively calling all whites racist, and flooding the world with anti-white propaganda, is literally creating 'Nazis'. These people are digging their own graves

The MORE talk like this I hear, the prouder I am of Being WHITE!!!

I laugh that long ago they tried to push the idea that there cannot be racism against whites. What a farce! The very definition of racist is what this article is. Discrimination based on race!

When whites are gone all that will be left is an African shithole. Take a good look at Europe.

The hate is real. People hate you for your skin color.

Whiteness feeds the world. Whiteness medicates the world. Whiteness digs the world out of natural disasters. Whiteness is generous, inventive and empathetic.

I thought that descrpition was reserved exclusively for the Capitalist Bosses!!!.

*jewishness

"Medical"

Dissenter
connecting...