(ZEROHEDGE) – It looks like American colleges won't be alone in making vaccination mandatory for any students who want to return to campus next semester. Despite the White House's determination that vaccination shouldn't be mandatory by law, more than 60% of American companies are reportedly leaning toward requiring proof of vaccination from their employees. According…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/05/majority-u-s-companies-will-require-workers-provide-proof-vaccination/

any company that asks for your vaccination record need to be immediately charged with a HIPAA violation.

I don’t believe that employers have the right to enquirer about a persons medical history, this is why we have HIPPA ....is nothing sacred anymore in this corrupt world we live in.

None of the shots are FDA approved. Companies know that if they make it required, they will be liable for any negative side effects. I don't think that many are making it mandatory.

Next up: majority of US companies go broke.

My spouse works for a smaller company. They put out a memo saying the "vaccine" was required. Over half of the employees revolted and the next day the memo was edited to say "recommended"

Yeah, people need to stand up against this in large enough numbers to make a difference.

This shit should be illegal in the United States. Hopefully there will be about a million fucking lawsuits right out of the fucking gate.

Corona Vaccine{D.D.T.} did a job on me

Now I am a real sickie

Guess I'll have to break the news

That I got no mind to lose

All the girls are in love with me

I'm a teenage lobotomy

Edit History

2021-54-Sa 09:54:05 pm

Corona Vaccine{D.D.T.} did a job on me Now I am a real sickie Guess I'll have to break the news That I got no mind to lose All the girls are in love with me I'm a teenage lobotomy

Dissenter
connecting...