Joe Biden is reportedly preparing to cancel student loan debt for borrowers up to $10,000 per person. Of course, none of this debt will actually be cancelled, it will just be transferred to taxpayers. This is nothing more than a bailout for people who took on debt voluntarily. The Hill reports: Biden zeroes in on…
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/report-biden-cancel-10000-student-loan-debt-per-borrower/

Fucked again for doing the right thing. Worked and saved to send two kids thru college debt free; now a big fuck you from my government.

Edit History

2022-54-Sa 12:54:40 pm

Fuck again for doing the right thing. Worked and saved to send two kids thru college debt free; now a big fuck you from my government.

...and what about the people who were responsible fiscally and paid their own debts or didn't go into debt for education?

Edit History

2022-05-Sa 02:05:38 pm

...and what about the people who were responsible fiscally and paid their own debts?

I paid off my collage debt SO, where do I signup to get my $10,000?

Like that time Castro threw the chicken he tortured a worthless treat.

Why not all and 10.000 $ extra? The Fed will create the money out of thin air anyway. And, to be clear, that is just bribing the students to vote for the Democrats. The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. (Alexis de Tocqueville)

just more Democrat gasoline of an inflationary fire!

Bidenomics = Debt Bomb!

The public still doesn't get it...they are the slave vehicle for all debt!!! They literally slave their lives away in pursuit of paper and green ink. Government masters print money to bailout corporate masters everyday. The slaves don't know any better. They continue to work for thieves as they are replaced by yet more stupid foreigners. The day they drop out of the workforce and reject most worldly possessions is the day they become free and the masters lose all power.

I'll bet it doesn't happen. He's just trying to fire up the outrage machine.

I'm just gonna sign up for the 10k and say I went to roody poo college in Whereversville.

Do it. He should cancel all student debt months out from the midterms. Just enough time for inflation to sink in and the unintended consequences towards tuition to manifest in the next 2 years.

Dissenter
connecting...