Neil Cavuto on Sunday begged Fox News viewers to get vaccinated after his ‘breakthrough’ Covid case. The fully vaccinated Fox News anchor on Monday learned he contracted Covid and went into quarantine. “While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as well. Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my…
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/neil-cavuto-begs-fox-news-viewers-get-vaccinated-breakthrough-covid-case-video/

Unplug from Faux News

If Cavuto thinks I should then well, I'm going all out with one of each and a booster. Nothing like rolling the dice, if only 750 million adverse affects in the U.S. and never mind natural immunity is 20x better. It's gonna be an ugly winter with all the vaxxers!

What goes on inside the pus-filled cavity that once housed the brains of these people? A guy who thought being vaccinated would protect him gets the rona despite being vaccinated. Does he learn his lesson? Hell no. Now he insists that EVERYONE must be vaccinated if he is to be protected. Exactly how does that work, moron? If his own vaccination did not protect him, how the hell is my being vaccinated going to protect him? This is the kind of "thinking" that led to virgins being thrown into volcanos. Oh, and don't forget, they think WE are the backward ones.

Only an idiot would push people to get a shot that did not even work for them.

Dissenter
connecting...