United Airlines took their wokeness to the next level this week after condemning Georgia’s new voter integrity laws. United happily announced it will train thousands of new pilots based on race. “Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the…
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/woke-united-airlines-says-50-next-5000-pilots-train-will-black-women-people-color/

Discrimination based on skin color — I remember someone saying that’s illegal...

Dude... not flying that shit.

40,000 feet at hundreds of miles an hour is not the place for affirmative fucking action.

you've hard of the friendly skies, now welcome to the racist skies, good luck finding that many black people who can fly a plane and enjoy all the lawsuits that will bankrupt you along with the vast customer base you just lost

Edit History

2021-40-Th 02:40:03 am

are there that many black pilots to begin with? btw ya all racist AF

Let's see: These new black female pilot in-flight greetings will go something like this, 'Welcome aboard, now sit yo White asses down.' Who's going to pay for their flight training, they can't qualify in that number in the military!

Check, No Delta, or United Airlines..

Thanks for the warning. I actually did fly on United a few times a year. Rushing a disproportionate number of blacks into the cockpit as fast as they can doesn't inspire confidence in the quality of their pilots. How about just hiring the best pilots, whatever race, color, creed they may be?

Well, good news, everybody decided to boycott corporate controlled sports entertainment sooo... just train all them out of work ball boys and ball girls to fly planes! :D

Thanks, but I'll fly someone besides 3rd world air. Stupid fuckers.

You won’t see my ass on their planes, I’d rather walk than fly with an incompetent pilot.

Anti MLK.

Dissenter
connecting...